Why PNOMation Player Systems: Better Design Technology
Today’s player piano entertainment systems are based on solenoids and plungers that are computer-activated to move the keys. The design and construction of the solenoids and plungers is a key differentiator between brands of player piano systems and an important consideration when choosing your entertainment system. Pianomation has long been considered the “gold standard” in the industry for player piano technology, and with good reason.
PNOmation player piano systems use specially designed solenoids and plungers that eliminate problems commonly found in competitive player piano systems.
- Plungers are made using a non-stick coating that minimizes friction and wear and are precision fit for tightness, to eliminate the potential for mechanical noise and rattling in your player piano system.
- Superior engineering and watch dog circuitry eliminate the risk of hot or overheated solenoids that can dry out the action parts of the piano.
- Plunger throw distance is adjustable on a solenoid-by-solenoid basis to perfectly match the distance that each individual key travels, ensuring your player piano system delivers unparalleled sound control and more musical expression.
Backward and forward compatibility – Your player system should compliment the life of your piano. QRS makes sure there is a path to insure your piano ‘s player technology is as relevant today as it was when you purchased it. (Upgrade Information)
No Boxes – Aesthetics are a huge factor in the purchase decision of any piano. Old out of date technology hanging on your piano diminishes your pianos value. QRS has always offered a means of avoiding “The Box”. Now we have taken it a step further, full wireless control of the system.
Integrated Record* – PNOscan integration gives you the possibility of networked lessons, performances and recordings. It provides position feedback of the keys movements, improving accuracy and performance.
Integrated Sounds* – Perform, Practice, and Playback with MIDI sounds built in.
Simple to Use – Three ways to use your system:
- Traditional Remote Control, insert music and push play – no networks, no IPods, no passwords…
- WiFi enabled device – Interface is like a juke box in your hand, offers stealth updates, instant music purchases, and easy playlist creation.
- Legacy controllers you currently own – big libraries of existing CDs are still good, continue to use the controls you
are comfortable with.
Music Now** – No internet is necessary, no iTunes is required. All music is available instantly when you want it, by the song, album, or collection. Easily customized playlists will deliver the perfect atmosphere.
Full Control – Peace of mind that the software tools to enhance the PNOmation ‘s performance are in your hand.
* requires the integration of record technology similar to PNOscan
** some copyright restrictions apply.
Call us at 615-373-5901 for more information!
Manuals: Upgrade/Install Manual